Things I wish I knew the first year with the UBSW
Topics Covered (Part #1):
- First Year Tips
- Selling the Single Wing to your Coaches.
- Why G.O.D. Blocking and Foot to Foot Splits?
- G.O.D. Blocking and How We Teach It.
- Intro to G.O.O.D. and G.O.D.S. Blocking.
- Blocking Schemes
- O-Line Coaching Points
- Running Back Stance and Alignment
- Importance of Fakes and Teaching them.
- Miscellaneous RB Coaching Points
- Additions to the Base (Straight Series)
- Play Calling
- Additional Formations and Plays
Topics Covered (Part #2):
- Off Tacke Adjustment Considerations for Weight Restricted Leagues
- Additional way to run ISO
- Additional Quick side Plays
- Why No Huddle and No Huddle Tweaks
- Evaluation Drills and Scoring
3 hours, 22 minutes.
Access Clinic Here – See Note Below
Coach Rob’s Bio:
Rob Rhodes is one of the founding members of Coaches-Clinic.com and a self-professed youth football addict. For the past 9 seasons his teams have utilized the Winning Youth Football Single Wing System from the 1st – 8th grade levels. During this time his teams have reached the league championship 5 times winning 3.
If you have previously purchased the clinic, just click “Access Clinic Here” and the link will take you straight to the Clinic.