Overview of Youth Option Offense
1. Offense Intro and description with video examples of all primary plays
2. Developmental timeline for kids
3. Bazooka Dive Blocking Rules and Details plus video examples
4. Option Blocking Rules and Details plus video examples
1 hour, 22 minutes
$10 – See Note Below
Coach Adam’s Bio:
Jim Adam is youth football coach from Lenexa, KS, a suburb in the Kansas City area. Coach Adam has been a coach for many seasons, including:
– 3 seasons, assistant coach, YMCA Indian Hills Warriors, 1978 – 1980
– 2 seasons, assistant coach, FCCJC Olathe North Lightweight, 2002 – 2003
– 4 seasons, head coach, FCCJC Olathe Northwest Black, 2008 – 2011
– 1 season, head coach, FCCJC Olathe Northwest Blue, 2009
– 2 seasons, assistant coach, FCCJC Olathe Northwest Blue, 2010 – 2011
– 2 seasons, assistant coach, FCCJC Olathe Northwest White, 2010 – 2011
Coach Adam is the proprietor of the much-visited web site YouthOptionFootball.com, attracting national and international attention from coaches that aspire to teach option football to their young players.
Professionally Coach Adam is the owner of RPMS, a software company that creates products for independent manufacturers’ representatives. He is married with four children, all of whom he has coached and remains ridiculously proud:
– Danielle, a senior at the University of Kansas, Kansas Rowing, 1V8 port bow seat
– Austin, a junior ‘hybrid’ DE/LB and javelin thrower at DII South Dakota School of Mines
– Riley, a high school senior, place-kicker, and special teams player of the year for the Olathe Northwest Ravens
– Trevor, a 7th grade center and MLB, and wrestler, Prairie Trail Middle School
Coach Adam enjoys getting regular exercise as a Kansas State High Activities Association soccer referee. He does not enjoy arguing with coaches, although he holds his own.
To purchase, click the “Purchase from” button in the upper right corner of the video. Once purchased, you will have access to the clinic for 1 year. The “Purchase from” button will change to “Watch now“.
If you have previously purchased the clinic and are still within your 1 year subscription period and their is a “Purchase from” button in the upper right corner instead of “Watch now“, click the “Purchase from” button. Once prompted, click “login” and enter your user user id and password and press the “Rent” button. Note: You will not be charged again for the clinic. The “Purchase from” button will now change to “Watch now“.