The BASIC MARRIAGE Concept
1. Using a whole team check with me audible system that combines multiple plays into one.
2. The Newest Audible concept: Marrying six plays into one.
3. Allows the QB to put the offense in the best play
4. Allows the OC to have the chalk last
5. Utilizes the Bubble screen, inside run and check with me routes
6. Adaptable to many offensive schemes
7. Forces the Defense to defend multiple areas every play
8. Easy to teach
9. 10 players running their play
10. 1 player makes the choice
1 Hour, 25 Minutes
$10 – See Note Below
Coach Lewis’ Bio:
Tom Lewis is the offensive coordinator at Plymouth (OH) High School, home of the Big Red, where his single wing offense was formed in 2003. Together with the current head coach, he is meshing the triple option, power isolation series, and the single wing together in one offense. He was formerly a varsity assistant coach for the Galion (OH) Tigers football team. For the 2009 season, the Galion Tigers finished the year as the undefeated Northern Ohio League Champions with a 10-0 record. The combination of single wing plays averaged just over 10 yards per carry. Lewis is the author of two additional books, 101 Single Wing Plays and Coaching the Spin Offense, and has also authored six single wing offensive coaching DVDs through Coaches Choice. He sells DVDs on his own website.
To purchase, click the “Purchase from” button in the upper right corner of the video. Once purchased, you will have access to the clinic for 1 year. The “Purchase from” button will change to “Watch now“.
If you have previously purchased the clinic and are still within your 1 year subscription period and their is a “Purchase from” button in the upper right corner instead of “Watch now“, click the “Purchase from” button. Once prompted, click “login” and enter your user user id and password and press the “Rent” button. Note: You will not be charged again for the clinic. The “Purchase from” button will now change to “Watch now“.