Ten Winning Principles
- “Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast” – Urban Meyer
- “Confident players play fast and fast players win football games” – Joe Daniels
- “Compete, compete, compete.” – Pete Carroll
- “The closest I can come to the secret of success is this: a lot of little things done well.” – John Wooden
- “You must fascinate them every day.” – Pete Carroll/Randy Jackson
- “When you need their full attention, do it early in practice.” – Al Ainsworth
- “Pressure is what you feel when you are not well-prepared.” –Tom Herman
- “Spend less time in the strategy books and more time in how to talk to kids.” – James Leath
- “Athletes are not going to remember what you say, they are going to remember how you made them feel.” – Jen Starkey
- “Only by knowing yourself can you become an effective leader.” – Vince Lombardi
1 hour, 5 minutes
$5 – See Note Below
Coach Schumacher’s Bio:
Coach Clint Schumacher coaches in Dallas, Texas. He has coached football at all youth levels from 1st through 8th grade. As an 8-year head coach, his teams’ records are a combined 87-19-1. However, his favorite stat is that his teams have a 95+% retention rate. Coach Schumacher’s teams emphasize character development using a weekly curriculum that has an in-home component (that parents are encouraged to do with their kids) and an in-practice component that is discussed as a team. Character traits discussed include sportsmanship, coachability, 100% effort, teamwork, compassion, positive attitude, consistency, stepping up, speaking out (justice), selflessness, and humility. Coach Schumacher was the PCA National Double Win Coach of the Year Finalist in 2013 and is a USA Football, Certified Player-Safety Coach. Coach Schumacher has been married for 24 years and has three boys (ages 14, 12, 9). Coach Schumacher has a BBA in Accounting from Abilene Christian University (1994) and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Texas (1997).
To purchase, click the “Purchase from” button in the upper right corner of the video. Once purchased, you will have access to the clinic for 1 year. The “Purchase from” button will change to “Watch now“.
If you have previously purchased the clinic and are still within your 1 year subscription period and their is a “Purchase from” button in the upper right corner instead of “Watch now“, click the “Purchase from” button. Once prompted, click “login” and enter your user user id and password and press the “Rent” button. Note: You will not be charged again for the clinic. The “Purchase from” button will now change to “Watch now“.