If that’s Zone Blocking, how come it’s so nasty?
This is a combo blocking sequel to 2015’s “Be the Coach Your O-Line Deserves” clinic.
- Our “philosophy” of combo blocking, and how it was introduced to, and taught to, the players, so that combos resulted in two violent and sustained one-on-one blocks.
- How the man one-on-one drills were adapted to teach zone footwork.
- The new scoring systems for the drills.
- The two-on-two combo drill that was added.
- How film was graded to give players even more incentive to stay on blocks.
- More on how to get blocks that are aggressive and nasty.
$5.75 – See Note Below
Coach O’Gorman’s Bio:
Coached O-Line for seven years, won one Super Bowl. Overall record 43-26 across ten different staffs (including 7-2 as a Head Coach).
Coached rowing for 23 years. Crews won 27 national championships in various events.
Have coached, in football or rowing, every age from 4 to 50+.
To purchase, click the “Purchase from” button in the upper right corner of the video. Once purchased, you will have access to the clinic for 1 year. The “Purchase from” button will change to “Watch now“.
If you have previously purchased the clinic and are still within your 1 year subscription period and their is a “Purchase from” button in the upper right corner instead of “Watch now“, click the “Purchase from” button. Once prompted, click “login” and enter your user user id and password and press the “Rent” button. Note: You will not be charged again for the clinic. The “Purchase from” button will now change to “Watch now“.